Press On Products™ is proud to present our new custom designed and engineered T1 jukebox remote. The T1 remote is fully compatible with all TouchTunes jukeboxes that are capable of working with the TouchTunes 433MHz blue RF remote. This includes jukeboxes that use the older Touchtunes grey RF remote when the grey remote is in 433 MHz mode. We take pride in improving upon existing technology and adding our own spin to the user experience.
Touchtunes jukebox remotes
As you will find with our re-engineered T1 jukebox remote there are extra features and options that have been added to improve the users overall experience. With our SureGrip™ plastic molding material the remote is less likely to be dropped due to the natural working environment that these jukebox remotes find themselves in. That translates to less repairs and replacements ofthe remote. Specifically for you the coin-op vending and amusement operator, that is less service calls and repairs for damaged or lost remotes. The T1 remote reduces the loss of revenue because of its durable design and affordable price. Every Press On Products™ T1 jukebox remote includes the following features listed below.
Currently Free Shipping on all orders. Bulk Pricing 10 to 99 is $42.50 each and 100+ is $39.95
INCLUDED: AN EXTRA BATTERY COVER! FREE! No more duct tape!
- Two AA batteries that will last twice as long as the AAA batteries the Touchtunes jukebox remote uses.
- Two screws and retaining fasteners, two battery covers, each battery cover comes with its own screw.
- The T1 jukebox remote is fully compatible with ALL Touchtunes jukeboxes that can use the 433 MHz blue remote.
- Extra set of volume control buttons on the jukebox remote. Even if the location damages one of the volume buttons, you still have a complete extra set.
- Improved range over the current Touchtunes jukebox remotes.
- Improved molding shell that is shatter resistant up to 8 feet.
- No Hassle 30 day money back guarantee
- FREE SHIPPING!
- 433MHz single frequency jukebox remote
- Supports all of the 433MHz jukeboxes currently using the blue remote or any jukebox that is using the grey remote set to the 433MHz frequency.
- Replaces TouchTunes reference number 600024-001
- Replaces Suzo Happ Part # 700031-003
- Compatible with Allegro, Maestro, Maestro-II, Ovation, MX, MX-1, Virtuo, & Playdium Jukeboxes and any other TouchTunes jukebox currently using the 433MHz blue remote or any jukebox that is using the grey remote set to the 433MHz frequency.
Included in your order:
Two screws & two retaining fasteners
Two battery covers
Two AA alkaline batteries
Text version page : T1 jukebox remote programming instructions
Download / View PDF version