SAVE YOUR BACK GET THE PinJack!®
Works on any pinball machine with factory leg levelers. MAX LIFT WEIGHT 220 pounds. We recommend under 200 pounds for using the tool a lot. But it can lift 220 pounds. However, your hands will hurt from squeezing the metal grip bars several times as it will be much harder once you pass over 200 pounds. Also, the tool will need more upkeep by lubing the center metal bar on the backside only.
YES! You can use the PinJack® at any angle on a pinball leg in tight spaces with multiple pinball games against the wall. Even two PinJacks® at a time for the back of the game to adjust the pitch and level at the same time. You'll be done in under 2 minutes.
*If you have installed a rubber floor foot protector you will need to remove it to adjust the pinball machine then you can put it back on afterwards.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee no questions asked.
The PinJack® lifts pinball machines by raising the leg of the machine without using your physical body to do the job anymore. You simply align the metal forks to align with factory leg of the pinball machine and squeeze the PinJack® handle to raise the leg off the ground. This cantilever weight is about 110 to 150 pounds when raised since the other three legs are still on the ground. Once the pinball leg is raised you can then spin the metal footplate of the pinball leg to adjust the height of your game. Ideally you would want a leveler device on top of the pinball glass in eye sight view while raising and adjusting the legs of the game so you can do the job in seconds. You can do one leg at a time on the front legs of a pinball machine and see the leveler pretty easily if it's resting on the glass top. The back legs take a little longer with a single PinJack® so we recommend using two.
With two PinJacks® you can raise both legs in the back of your pinball machine at the same time to adjust the pitch and level at the same time. This allows you to quickly move on to the next machine and saves you from having to turtle underneath the machine. Also, you won't need two people to adjust a pinball machine anymore. You can use the two PinJacks® to do what it would take two people normally to do. Raise one leg and then check the leveler. Then raise or lower the other leg to get the pitch correct. You may find it useful for other small devices that need lifting, but it is designed specifically for pinball machines and may not hold up if you are constantly lifting 220+ pound appliances or devices cantilevered. Yes, it will bend or break at some point under constant max lifting. With proper use of lifting one leg of a pinball machine at a time it should last you years since its 110 pounds cantilevered weight and the MAX weight is 220 pounds before the internal metal mechanism will break.
- You no longer need to crawl under the pinball machine, called turtling, to raise or lower the legs of your pinball machine.
- Alternatively, you no longer need to balance the pinball machine on your knee while trying to spin the baseplate of the pinball leg for pitch and level.
- You can raise the back two legs at the same time and adjust the pitch and level at the same time thus speeding up the entire process considerably.
- Most importantly, save your back and body the pain and physical strain and reduce your employee's time spent lifting and leveling and moving pinball machines around to new locations.
- This is a tool every operator should have in their truck since the PinJack® is rated to lift 220 pounds and saves you significant time and physical strain lifting a 300 to 500 plus pound machine repeatedly one leg at a time.
PINJACK - Safety Warranty Responsibility & Liability Disclaimer
- For first time users you MUST watch our quick instructional video to understand how to raise and lower the PinJack® with ease. You do not need to use the quick release handle all the time and have the pinball machine slam to the ground. There is a very easy way to slowly lower the pinball leg, do not skip this, WATCH THE VIDEO it's only 60 seconds.
- We only allow for a product replacement warranty claim within 30 days in the event the PinJack® clearly won't raise or lower itself properly within the first or second use of it. If the internal metal lifting bar is bent or broken you lifted too much weight and voids the manufacture warranty. If the internal metal bar is not broken, then it is slipping, and we will immediately replace your PinJack®.
- The misuse of the PinJack® can cause injuries to your fingers, hands, and damage your tool. We do not accept any claims, damages, liability, or responsibility beyond manufacturing defects of the product not raising or lowering properly on its first or second use. We allow a maximum of 30 days to use the product and allow for a replacement due to manufacturer defect of the internal metal lifting bar.
- At all times use the sides of the leg leveler to adjust the height. Never put your fingers or hands underneath the leg leveler.
- You might be in a crowded work environment with kids and adults around you while you are raising and lowering the pinball legs. It is your responsibility to not let anyone move the PinJack® while in use, or crawl under the pinball machine while you are servicing it and have it lifted off the ground. Never leave the device unattended.
- Do not attempt lifting objects not properly fitted on the footplate and forks.
- Don’t overload your pinJack®. The PinJack® was designed to lift one leg of a standard commercial pinball machine cantilevered, which is approx. 110 to 150 pounds. You will only damage your tool by lifting something else like a video game or redemption machine that this device was not designed or intended for and goes beyond lifting 220 pounds.
- The max lift load is 220 pounds, there is no warranty for bent or broken forks or the footplate. If the internal metal lifting bar mechanism is bent then this was from misuse, this can only happen if you exceed the maximum lift load weight of the PinJack®.
Designed by Press On Products LLC